«audience and feedback»
- How do you offer your work to the public and what is the role of the audience?
- Is your work accessible?
- Are you interested in physical and psychological security or in destabilising comfort zones?
- Do you meet the audience before or after, move or talk with people in groups or one to one?
- Do you want to use guides through the work, a performer or volunteer, or employ written materials to provide guidance?
- Are you interested in generating responses that feed back in to the investigation, and if so, what kind of feedback is useful and how will you gather this?